We at 5StarsHome Mallorca are very aware of the situation that Covid19 brings with it, and we assure you of the highest possible guarantees that are always up to date with the development of the pandemic on a global level and take care of your health and well-being.
We have prepared this content for your maximum tranquility and explain how you can enjoy your vacation in these circumstances.
- Cleaning in our villas
Our cleaning and hygiene measures follow the strictest protocols with complete disinfection that ensure the safety and health of our guests.
We have additional cleaning protocols requested by our guests, which are not included in the initial cost estimate of the booking.
Before each check-in, we always have enough time to carry out a high-quality and absolutely safe cleaning.
- Our Covid cancellation policy (For all new bookings from January 7th, 2021)
In case of cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- Free cancellation up to 3 months before arrival.
- In case of cancellation up to 2-3 months before arrival, 5% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations up to 5 weeks - 2 months before arrival, 10% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 5 weeks before arrival, 100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
In case of NO SHOW, 100% of the total amount must be paid and there is no right to a refund.
- Conditions for existing bookings
If there is no travel option to our destinations due to cancellation / closure of all available travel options, we will offer you re-booking by simply paying the difference, if it exists. This change can only be made once.
You will need to provide the relevant documents showing that you cannot travel to our villas in your holiday destination.
If you want to cancel your booking due to Covid, you can do so in accordance with our cancellation policy for Covid, as stated in the previous point. Contact us and our team will help you.
For more information, see our terms and conditions on our website or please contact us.