Availability and prices
Everyone knows Esporles, with the pretty cafes and the pedestrian street Calle Nou de Sant Pere. Here you will find bars, a bodega, restaurants, a butcher, a bakery and several well-stocked mom and pop shops where you can even buy baked cakes in portions. In the cute lanes, a restored house joins the other. Looking behind the stone walls, you will discover picturesque gardens with water wells and ornate wooden gates, hand-nailed nameplates and beautifully decorated ceramic tiles. Esporles has much to admire and discover. Popular destinations are "La Granja de Esporlas" whih tells a lot of tradition and history, the „Finca Es Verger“, a family business that produces organic olive oil or the Creative Workhop of Sebastià Rosselló where antique furnitures getting a new look. In the hot summer season you can go to the beach of Port des Canonge, which is only 8km from the village and in september everyone is looking forward to the traditional paella lunch, because then the whole village is on move...
Our traditional holiday home "Aire Can Pieres" welcomes you with a large parking for your rental cars and an impressive private pool area.
The tiled pool area with outdoor shower and complete bathroom in the pool house, high-quality sun loungers and umbrellas is decorated all around with colorful flowers and plants. Decorative elements such as candles and cushions make the cozy covered seating area by the pool and the other outdoor area very comfortable. The highlight is the view of the traditional terraced landscape. Relax in the small sitting area under the shade of a tree, take advantage of the stone barbecue and the terrace covered by awnings with its dining table and lounge furniture.
In the interior, it continues rustic with wooden beams and classic furniture.
Decorative elements such as plants, paintings and antiques emphasize the classic traditional style. The combined dining and living area adjoins the fully equipped kitchen. In the cozy fireplace corner, you can taste the excellent cooking wine. A special touch is the old water well in the house, which is very typical here in Esporles. The 3 bedrooms all have a ceiling fan to cool off and curtains to darken the room. The bathrooms are modern and provide ample space and comfort for daily hygiene. The special feature of the villa is that there are several living rooms or lounges, so everyone from the tour group will find their favorite spot.
If you want to holiday away from mass tourism and want to get to know Mallorca as it was originally, then this traditional and quiet holiday house in the heart of the Esporlas mountainous area is just the place for you ...
Map and distances
- 550 m Town centre - Esporlas
- 750 m Restaurant - Restaurant Es Brollador, Café Passeig, Café Nou
- 900 m bus station - Parada Tib
- 3 km Amusement park / theme park - La Granja de Esporles
- 3.7 km Restaurant - Sa Cimentera De Canet
- 8.8 km golf course - Golf de Son Termes
- 9 km rock beach - Port del Canonge
- 10 km rock beach - Cala Gata
- 10 km shops - Eroski
- 11 km Amusement park / theme park - Palma Jump
- 11 km Restaurant - Son Tomás, CA'N Paco, 1661 Cuina de Banyalbufar
- 11 km Town centre - Bañalbufar
- 11.4 km rock beach - Cala Banyalbufar
- 12 km shops - Lidl
- 13.4 km golf course - Golf Son Vida
- 13.6 km train station - Estació Intermodal
- 13.6 km metro station - Estació Intermodal
- 14 km shops - Mercadona
- 14 km Town centre - Palma
- 16 km Restaurant - Il Tano
- 17 km Restaurant - Restaurante Il Paradiso
- 20 km rock beach - Cala d'Estellencs
- 23.6 km airport - Aeropuerto de Palma de Mallorca
- 26 km Water park - Western Park, Twisted Water Park
- 26 km Amusement park / theme park - Katmandu
- 30 km Water park - Aqualand El Arenal
- 31 km sand beach - Portals Vells
- 36 km Town centre - Inca
- 37 km sand beach - Cala Fornells
- 39 km golf course - Golf De Andratx
- 42 km sand beach - Cala Blanca
- 48 km rock beach - San Telmo
- 60 km Water park - Hidropark Alcúdia
- 61 km Town centre - Alcudia
- 64 km nature reserve - Parc Natural de s'Albufera, Mondrago
- 66 km sand beach - Es Trenc, Can Picafort
- 79 km nature reserve - Cuevas del Drach
- 86 km nature reserve - Parc Natural de la Península de Llevant
- 850 km shops - Hiper Esporles SL
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: ETV/4456
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
- No smoking
- Not available
|February - 2021|
|March - 2021|
|April - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|June - 2021|
|July - 2021|
From the booking date until 91 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 22:00 and from 22:00 to 16:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 10:00
The cancellation of the reservation, once confirmed by 5StarsHome, will not give the right to reimbursement of any amount, unless the optional service of repayment is contracted.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.