Availability and prices
Binissalem - The place has always been characterized by stone and wine. The facades provide a beautiful view - and the Bodegas for a cheerful mood.
In Binissalem one does not necessarily need a goal. From the church square you take the first street, you can drive and explore the village in a zigzag course. There are beautiful houses of Binissalem stone, sometimes with large enchanted gardens behind their stone walls. The stonemasonry here has a long tradition, each inhabitant formerly built his house from the many-colored rock of the nearby stone quarry. Binissalem has an excellent selection of good restaurants, offering from the simplest tapas to the highest cuisine. With its ancient history, charming architecture and good food, there is much more to do and see, besides admiring the vineyards. Binissalem has the advantage that it is well connected by public transport (bus and train) with the rest of the Raiguer area and the main cities of the island.
Our holiday house Can Piu, built in the middle of this beautiful village, made of natural stone, offers space for up to 6 people on approximately 200 m² of modern furnished living space. Can Piu is a typical family home with lots of charm and pleasant living. The living area is divided here on 2 levels. On the ground floor is a large double bedroom, 1 large bathroom with shower, a cozy living room with satellite TV and a large, typical Mallorcan entrance hall. From here you get directly into the rustic kitchen, which is equipped with everything you need in a well functioning kitchen. In the upper living area you reach via a stone staircase from the living room. The staircase is secured by a railing and additionally lockable at the top, ideal for the safety of small children. In the upper floor there is another very cozy living room with satellite TV and an open office, a nice place for writing, reading or even working if it is not avoidable during holidays. The sleeping area is divided into 2 double bedrooms, one with bunk bed and another with pull-out bed. The large bathroom on the upper floor is for sharing. You have the free choice between large corner bathtub or modern shower platform. The bathroom offers plenty of space, brightness and comfort. The entire interior area radiates a lot of comfort and well-being, since here a lot of emphasis was placed on natural materials. The mixture of massive wooden beams, sandstone walls and rustic-modern furnishings promise a very pleasant living ambience with a feel-good guarantee. The entire house is equipped with air conditioning and free Wifi internet. For the cooler months can be used the fireplace to create a cuddly ambience.
The chic open air area in the inner courtyard is totally private and offers space for sunbathing, splashing in the pool and good barbecues. From here you have access to a terrace, which is used as a natural tumble dryer. Very convenient is also the shower bath at the grill terrace. The barbecue area is fully covered and very comfortable, which is appreciated by grill professionals. Food, beverages can be bought right here in the village, either directly from the local manufacturer or also in the supermarket. The weekly market in Binissalem takes place every Friday from 08: 00h - 14: 00h.
Enjoy your holidays with your loved ones in our family house Can Piu in Binissalem ... you will be delighted by the cozy house and the beautiful village.
- 5/5Value for money
Copas de vino!
Copas de vino!
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0
Map and distances
- 1 m Town centre - Binissalem
- 3.5 m Town centre - Consell
- 29 m Town centre - Palma
- 30 m Amusement park / theme park - Palma Aquario
- 35.4 m Town centre - Puerto de Alcudia
- 200 m shops - Eroski
- 200 m Restaurant - Bar Americano
- 200 m Restaurant - MAKKU Pizzeria
- 200 m Restaurant - Restaurante Terra de Vino
- 200 m Restaurant - Ca s'Hereu
- 300 m train station - Binissalem
- 1 km bus station - Binissalem
- 18 km golf course - Golf Park Mallorca Puntiró
- 27.1 km sand beach - Playa de Palma
- 29 km nature reserve - S'Albufera
- 30 km Water park - Hidropark Alcudia
- 30 km airport - Palma de Mallorca
- 32.3 km sand beach - Playas de Muro
- 33.9 km sand beach - Puerto de Alcudia
- 35 km Water park - Aqualand el Arenal
- 35 km rock beach - Alcanada
- 37 km golf course - Alcanada Golf Club
- 39 km Water park - Western Park
- 40 km Amusement park / theme park - Katmandu
- 58 km nature reserve - Sa Dragonera Parc Natural
- 58.3 km nature reserve - Parc Natural Peninsula de Llevant
- 65.2 km nature reserve - Parc Natural Mondragó
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: ETV/7620
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
- No smoking
- Not available
|February - 2021|
|March - 2021|
|April - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|June - 2021|
|July - 2021|
From the booking date until 91 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 22:00 and from 22:00 to 16:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 10:00
The cancellation of the reservation, once confirmed by 5StarsHome, will not give the right to reimbursement of any amount, unless the optional service of repayment is contracted.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.