Casa Sa Gran Pusa, House 5StarsHome Mallorca
Sa Pobla - House
In the northern part of Mallorca, slightly inland, is the village Sa Pobla located, which has a different appearance in every season. The municipality in the north of the island is something like the vegetable patch of Majorca. Here potatoes are planted, which are exported to England and Scandinavia.
The village is characterized by the agricultural economy like no other on the island. Sundays is weekly market on the Town Hall Square, as many know. Only a few people know that Sa Pobla also has a worth seeing toy museum.
Once a year in the village the devil is going on, masked and sparkling. In January, at Sant Antoni, burned the pyres. And there are eel bits, spicy. It does not always have to be potato. Sa Pobla is the terminus of the train route from Palma to the northeast of Majorca. Every hour runs a narrow-gauge train from and to Palma de Mallorca. The travel time with this is less than an hour. The price of a single trip is less than 3 euros and is therefore very cheap. In addition to supermarkets, petrol stations, pharmacies, doctors, public swimming pool, tennis courts, bars and restaurants, there is much agriculture, tradition and crafts to marvel at.
Our cozy Town house "Sa Gran Pusa" is located in the center and is ideally located, whether you want to scurry quickly to the supermarket, the park or the market place. For excursions you are in just 2 minutes on the highway MA-13.
The living area of 200m² is very modern, well maintained and with many great details that will make you feel at home.The interior is divided on two generous levels the cozy living room in open style, the fully equipped kitchen with integrated dining area, 1 double bedroom with double bed (1,60m x 2m) and a guest toilet under the (Website hidden by Airbnb) also have the possibility on the small terrace, or rather, in our little romantic patio under the open sky to relax, whether for afternoon coffee, breakfast or romantic dinner iente convey the natural stone walls that run through the whole house. Here everything combines perfectly, from furniture to decorative elements that offer a great contrast to natural materials used. Upstairs is the large sleeping area created, which consists of 2 further double bedrooms (1 double bed 1,80m x 2m and 2 single beds each 0.90m x 1.80m) and a large full bathroom. The upper living area is at least as comfortably furnished as the ground floor. Everywhere in the house there is air conditioning and free wifi internet. For our smallest guests we provide baby beds and high chairs.
For all those looking for a cozy accommodation, with an ideal starting point for excursions, our holiday home "Sa Gran Pusa" is a great way to enjoy your stay in Majorca and to use the valuable holiday time efficiently ...
- 4/5Value for money
Casa bonica i gran
Sa Pobla a un poble amb molta vida. No tant turístic com altres indrets de Mallorca, però amb molta gent del país. la casa és realment bonica i gran. El propietari es molt amable i dóna una consells per moure's per l'illa que recomano e seguir
Sa Pobla a un poble amb molta vida. No tant turístic com altres indrets de Mallorca, però amb molta gent del país.
la casa és realment bonica i gran. El propietari es molt amable i dóna una consells per moure's per l'illa que recomano e seguir
Thank you for your review 1 Has it been useful? 1
The guest has not left any comments in this review
The guest has not left any comments in this review
Map and distances
- 1 m Town centre - Sa Pobla
- 100 m shops - Mercadona, Eroski, Hipercentro
- 350 m Restaurant - Cas Cotxer
- 500 m bus station - Estacion Sa Pobla
- 700 m train station - Estacion Sa Pobla
- 3 km Restaurant - Sa Fortalessa
- 5 km nature reserve - Serra de Tramuntana
- 10 km lake - Lago Mayor
- 10 km shops - Lidl, Aldi, Müller
- 11 km Restaurant - Mesón Los Patos
- 12 km Water park - Hidropark
- 12.5 km sand beach - Playa de Muro
- 13.5 km golf course - Pollença Golf Club
- 13.5 km nature reserve - S'Albufera
- 15.7 km Town centre - Puerto de Alcudia
- 15.7 km sand beach - Puerto de Alcudia
- 20 km sand beach - Can Picafort
- 20 km Restaurant - Restaurante Miramar
- 22.8 km rock beach - Alcanada
- 22.8 km golf course - Alcanada Golf Club
- 23 km rock beach - La Victoria
- 23.4 km rock beach - Son Serra
- 40.7 km golf course - Capdepera Golf
- 47 km Town centre - Palma
- 49 km airport - Palma de Mallorca
- 59 km Water park - Aqualand, WesterPark
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: VT/100180
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- Not available
|May - 2021|
|June - 2021|
|July - 2021|
|August - 2021|
|September - 2021|
|October - 2021|
From the booking date until 31 days before check-in, cancellation would have a penalty of 5% of the total price of the rent
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 22:00 and from 22:00 to 16:00 every day
- Check-out schedule: 10:00
The cancellation of the reservation, once confirmed by 5StarsHome, will not give the right to reimbursement of any amount, unless the optional service of repayment is contracted.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Tourist tax not included.